Saturday, March 1, 2014

Well, where to begin? Let's start at my name is Allie and we'll see how this blogging thing goes. I have been inspired by many bloggers and fashion experts to create a blog of my own, so I can explore the beautiful world of beauty for anyone that wants to read. I have many favorite products and cannot wait to start sharing them all with you! 


I'll start by sharing a few 'items of the week' that I have tried and loved. This week I will start by introducing some of my ultimate favorites. Let me know if you have tried them and what you think!


This week's items of the week:



I have been using this blush for years and have no complaints! The color is perfect and highlights my cheekbones perfectly. I love this color because of the mix of pink and peach, and there is a small glimmer that is not overwhelming.


I believe I have an older version of this lovely Clinique product, but I will be getting this one ASAP. This truly is a great base for eye shadow, and it helps keep my eyes looking fresh all day long. I usually use this product as simply a base, but it even works as a simple shimmer for the lids if you are going for a simpler look. 



It is safe to say that I am obsessed with this eye liner! I have a set with five different colors, and my favorite colors are the smog, demolition, and zero (black). Among the many eye liners I have tried, this is one that I continue to go back to.


That's all for this week. Thanks for reading!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment